Wednesday, June 29, 2011

AnnidEarsary! ♥

June 29, 2011 ---> 2 years and 6 months!

Had a blast! We both slept for only 3 hours. Had to wake up early to be able to have a date. 
But of course every celebration has something new. And we have our new "Monkey Shirt"! It's kinda Bruno Mars' "Lazy Song" inspired.  Got it from, of course the store which sells the most artistic shirts, Artwork! :)
had to take a picture of our new shirt! :)
So we started the day (or afternoon) by having our late lunch at past 3PM. Why late lunch?Because we had to sleep. Why did we have to sleep? Because we had work last night and we have work tonight. How exciting is that? :) Then we first went to Glorietta 4 Cinemas to check on the showing time for Transformers. After buying tickets for the 5:05PM showing, we still had time to go quick to Landmark and grab a gift for my godson who is turning 1 the next day! I got him a shirt, but not an ordinary shirt! It's a Nickelodeon shirt with Spongebob print and it's GLOW IN THE DARK! Lovely! And it is inside that paper bag in the picture above. After buying the gift, we went back to the cinemas to be first in line (even though we had reserved seats), we were just making sure we get there in time. (palusot!excited lang talaga!) And ... THE MOVIE!

Transformers Dark of the Moon. A great movie! I loved it! It was like every scene is the climax. I laughed coz' they delivered funny punchlines. I cried on their heartfelt scenes. And I screamed a lot! Every time the autobots chase the decepticons and they start to exchange gun shots and all their fighting skills and new technologies, it was really thrilling! I was so amazed on how they made that film, the transformations from being a very beautiful luxurious car into a very strong and bulky metallic robot, it was really AMAZING! :) ♥

Well, enough of the movie. It was really a happy day. After seeing the movie, he then walked me to work(because my workplace is near Glorietta). Then, after a few minutes, he made his way to work too. That ends a day's journey. :)

I really had a blast! Happy AnnidEarsary! I love you! ♥ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment