Monday, July 11, 2011

Fireworks!

The 4th of July has passed. That day is very special for America since it is their Independence day. But this day is also special for me because it's my birthday! :) Yes, I was born on the 4th of July while the whole US were celebrating, having their bbq, swimming, watching the fireworks display. I think every year I celebrate my birthday with America. Or should I say every year, America is celebrating my birthday? haha, :)

So here's what went on my birthday. I had great time with college friends! And since my boyfriend is my college friend, he sure was there too! I had to celebrate it in 3 parts. First part was for my college friend, second part was still for my college friends and third part would be for my cousins. 

Wonder why there are 2 parts for my college friends? Because they are too busy with their lives. They cannot come by my house at the same time. Last Saturday which was the 2nd of July, my friends went to our house where they stayed overnight. It was really fun catching up with them. We had tons of stories to be told to each other, we had food of course and Tanduay Ice!haha, It was like I haven't seen them in decades! We exchanged stories, jokes and drama. When we felt dizzy, we just ran to bed and slept. The next morning, as soon as we woke up, we again started our stories. It was a night of pure chatting! The best! And last Monday, the day of my birthday, another batch of college friends went by and celebrated with me on my birthday! We had food, drinks, karaoke and of course, stories! We are now on out different careers. Others are working in call centers, others are still studying, others are just staying at home and others already have their own families. That is why we really can't find the time to be together like before. My celebration with them was really the best. I got to talk to them again and laugh with them. We may have parted ways but the friendship would live forever! :)

And for the last part of my celebration, it was held last Saturday! I invited my cousins over to my house for a simple party with yummy foods, which my mom cooked, and with our kulitan and chitchats! :) I was so excited to celebrate with them. Aside from my friends, my cousins are always there to be with me, to talk to me and to be makulit if I need someone to. So we ate, took pictures and exchanged stories. It was really really fun. They did not stay for too long because they had somewhere else to go. But for a short time, they made me very happy and my birthday very special.

For me, friends and relatives are the people who won't keep you hanging no matter what. They will always be there to support you and to be at your side, whether you like it, or not! :) ♥

So here are some of the captures moments for the 3 parts of my celebration.












No comments:

Post a Comment